The 11th Aesthetica Art Prize is now open for entries, presenting a fantastic opportunity for artists, both established and emerging, to further their career in the art world and showcase their work to a wider audience.
It is an internationally renowned award that nurtures and supports talented practitioners from around the world. Prizes include £5,000 for the Main Art Prize winner courtesy of Hiscox, a group exhibition for shortlisted artists and publication for 100 longlisted and shortlisted artists.
The award is an internationally renowned prize presented by Aesthetica Magazine and judged by industry experts. Enter the prize for a chance to showcase your work to wider audiences.
- £5,000 prize money courtesy of Hiscox
- Group exhibition hosted by Aesthetica
- Editorial mention in Aesthetica Magazine
- Publication in the Aesthetica Art Prize Anthology
- £250 art supplies vouchers courtesy of Winsor & Newton
- Art books courtesy of Prestel
Categories for entry: Photographic & Digital Art; Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture; Painting, Drawing & Mixed Media and Video, Installation & Performance.
Deadline for submissions is 31 August 2017.
For full entry requirements and to submit, visit www.aestheticamagazine.com/artprize